Our philosophy is to provide timely, quality, individualized services to exceed the expectations of our customers. At IPM, we cater to clients who have multiple maintenance tasks and need one contractor to supervise and complete their work in a professional and efficient manner. IPM has the ability to provide weekly reoccurring maintenance services for your property, as well as address and take care of your after-hour emergency needs. Our services include:
- Rough and trim wood repairs along with installation.
Commercial Interiors Construction Up fits
- Turnkey commercial construction up fits
- Value Engineering
- Plans Review
- Licensed General Contractor (North Carolina)
Complete Apartment Turnover Services
- IPM specializes in executing quick and efficient apartment turnovers. We understand the value of getting the unit back on the market and we work to ensure this is done as quickly as possible.
Multifamily Property Maintenance
-Turnkey multifamily property maintenance from daily porter services to property repairs and renovations.
Comprehensive Construction Management
- Tenant improvements, upfits, retrofits, and exterior property improvements. IPM’s construction management service will manage your properties construction project from start to finish ensuring the projects are brought in on time and on budget.
Day porter services
- Our day porter services help maximize the appeal and value of your property by maintaining the cleanliness of the property.
General Property Maintenance
- Ceiling tile repairs and replacements
- Light carpentry
- Plumbing repairs
- Sheetrock repairs
- Clean and repair roofs to prevent water intrusion
- Miscellaneous repairs
Grounds and Site Sweeping
- Routine or a one-time clean
HVAC Service, Repairs, & Replacements
- Complete installs & repairs
- Routine maintenance to ensure your system lasts as long as designed.
- Inspect condensate piping & pans
- Lubricate motors & bearings
- Check refrigerant charge
- Inspect fan belts
- Furnish & install air filters
- Check & clean evaporator condenser coils
- Check gas pressures
- Check safeties
- Inspect heat exchangers
- Energy retrofits to help lower property operating expense.
- Coordination, to ensure you receives all the available energy incentives available.
Lighting bulb and ballast replacement
Parking lot striping